Monday, October 19, 2009

Gone Missing

Sunday, October 18, 2009, at 4 a.m. Zoe escaped from the back yard. Someone left the gate unlocked and the wind blew it open. I saw the motion light come on and looked outside. I saw my yellow Lab Annie standing at the front door. I immediately brought her inside. I ran to get my shoes and went outside to find Zoe. I have not found her yet.

Zoe is a 9 year old, female, tri color, Australian Shepherd. She has on a leather collar with her rabies and Fairfax County tax tags. She will have no problem with children approaching her since she loves kids. She may shy away from adults.


If you see Zoe, please call me at 703-569-9678.

Here are a couple of photos of Zoe.























4 comments:

  1. (I found this post via Kat's FB link)

    Good luck in your search! She's a beautiful Aussie and will be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, K! Any chance can join the search to help bring Zoe home? We need help not only with flyering on site, but also with some computer-based research to help spread the word about Zoe and generate some sightings.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Fairfax Co., and found your site through a friend's link. Without giving your address, could you narrow down where in Fairfax County that Zoe was lost? I'd like to be on the lookout if I'm anywhere near where you live. Best of luck, I truly hope you find her safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TD: Zoe was lost in Burke, off Burke Road near the VRE station by Rolling Road. She's been seen several times today, so she's still in the area.

    We'd love to have your help, even if you aren't in the area!

    ReplyDelete